- Non Silicone Mould Release Spray
- Rust Preventive Spray
- Silicone Mould Release Spray
- Anti Spatter Spray
- Welding Spray
- Lighter Refill Gas
- Butane Gas Cartridge
- Air Fresheners
- Mould Release Agents
- Aerosol Contract Filler Services
- Spinneret Spray for Vacuum Molding
- Silicone Spray for Yarn Manufacture
- Fogging Machine Gas Cans
- Electrical Contact Cleaner
- Room Freshener
|Home||» Products||» Non Silicone Mould Release Spray||» Silicone Mold Release Sprays|
Silicone Mold Release Sprays
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 75 INR
- Product Name
- EXCEL Silicone Mould Release Spray
Silicone Mold Release Sprays
MOULD RELEASE SPRAY
Excel‑MRS contains a special versatile grade of silicone oil.
Excel‑MRS has many useful properties which gives you following advantages:
* Non‑stick, Low surface tension, excellent lubricating property reduces flow friction assuring full shots and quick easy mould release.
* Resistance to breakdown under high and repeated shear, thermal stability gives number of releases per application making it most economical.
* Crystal clear, Non‑Staining, Non‑toxic, resistant to combustion and oxidation so it does not carbonize and improves finish of moulded article to give twinkling shine.
* Aerosol spray ensures quick penetration into deep recesses and crevices of intricate mould design forming a thin film making its use very economical and allowing quick easy uniform application increasing output and reducing rejects.
* Saves idle time.
Excel‑PMR (Printable/Paintable Mould Release Spray) contains Non‑Silicone mould release agent allowing post moulding operations like painting/printing and hot stamping.
Excel MRS‑325ND is used for general purpose Plastic Mouldings and is widely used in most applications.
Excel MRS‑325NDL is specially made for Moulding Electrical Switch and Plates where the surface of the demoulded article is required to be free from any marks.
Excel MRS‑325NDXL is used to demould clear transparent articles which are glass like. It is also used widely in Autombile Parts Industries and
Excel MRS‑325NDH is used where more releases are desired.
Excel MRS‑325NDXH is used for large articles like Crates where articles need very high amount of releasing agent.
Excel PMR‑325ND is Non- Silicone Mould Release Spray which is used for demoulding articles on which post moulding processes like Printing, Painting, Hot Stamping are to be done. It is also used for demoulding glass like transparent and clear Articles.
* Antistick mould release spray for all types of rubber, plastics, bakelite, core mouldings and non ferrous metal die castings. It is suitable for Polystyrene, Polyester, ABS, PVC, Acrylic, Cellulose, Phenolic Resins and almost all types of plastics.
* Release agent on polished dies for embosing vinyl sheeting on calendar rolls.
* Release agent for adhesive and glues on saw blades, splicers, heating bands, edge gluer chains, heating bars and platen sleeves.
* Cleaning heaters of texturising and crimping machines.
* As Antispatter in MIG and TIG welding, Preventing flying metal sparks from sticking to the welding tips and the job eliminating the need of chiseling or grinding after welding.
* Lubricant for conveyors, springs, sliding surfaces, hinges, as well as where superior type of lubrication is necessary. Lubrication of elastomers or plastics on metal.
* Cleaning of spark plugs and automobile parts.
* Water repellant for natural and synthetic fibre making them stain resistant.
- Supply Ability
- 150000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3-4 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Carton Box Packaging
- Main Domestic Market
- All India