- Non Silicone Mould Release Spray
- Rust Preventive Spray
- Silicone Mould Release Spray
- Anti Spatter Spray
- Welding Spray
- Lighter Refill Gas
- Butane Gas Cartridge
- Air Fresheners
- Mould Release Agents
- Aerosol Contract Filler Services
- Spinneret Spray for Vacuum Molding
- Silicone Spray for Yarn Manufacture
- Fogging Machine Gas Cans
- Electrical Contact Cleaner
- Room Freshener
|Home||» Products||» Welding Spray||» Anti spatter|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
EXCELL ANTISPATTER SPRAY is most widely used Antispatter formulation for all type of welding operations. Specially formulated EXCEL ANTISPATTER SPRAY is heat stable and can be quickly and easily applied. Its use can easily eliminate post welding time consuming, labor intensive operations like chipping and grinding.
* Forms a protective coating which prevents sticking of unwanted spatter on welded surfaces keeping the surface clean.
* Protects costly TIG, MIG welding tip by preventing spatter build up during welding operations.
* Aerosol spray provides quick and easy method of application of Antispatter to the surface prior to welding.
* Paintable Antispatter DOWELL PAS does not interfere with adherence property of paint or ink and allows painting or printing without any further process of cleaning with costly solvents.
In TIG, MIG, precision as well as general purpose welding. In Automobile Industry, Railways, Engineering Industry, Fabrication of chemical, Pharmaceutical and Petroleum Refining Plants.
* Avoid prolonged or repeated breathing of vapour.
* Use with adequate ventilation.
* Do not expose to sun, Heat or Fire. I
EXCEL AS 500 Ml.
EXCEL PAS 500 Ml.
Works. : 23A, Balaji Industrial Estate,
Office. : 8,
Ph. 022 – 22855139, Fax 022 - 66355475
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 150000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3-4 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Carton Box Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa